iRCODER.COMSM is a web-based application that has been in development for several years.
The complex coding rules for the specialty of interventional radiology have been imbedded into this product.
With the use of parent company Medical Asset Management, Inc.’s Color-Coded Illustrations by Vascular Order series
to complement the visual effects of this application, iRCODER.COMSM
provides a one-stop solution for interventional coding.
The web-based technology was designed to provide each client with updated, compliant coding expertise in this field.
Because of the robust intelligence built into this program, facilities can increase their proficiency in this specialty immediately.
The web-based platform makes it available to everyone.
- Tracks procedures by charge master description code or CPT codes
- Designed for medical records professionals, radiologic technologists, compliance departments, etc.
- Reporting capability for tracking purposes
iRCODER.COMSM can be used in hospital cath labs, interventional suites, ambulatory surgery centers, etc.
Technologists can use the product without worrying about CPT coding because iRCODER.COMSM is designed to report either the CPT
code and/or the chargemaster code.
- Provides a template for physician dictation
- Tracks procedures by CPT codes
- Produces a report that can be used immediately for coding
iRCODER.COMSM codes the complete case in 7 easy steps!
This includes diagnostic catheterization, radiologic supervision and interpretation and therapeutic intervention.
It addresses abnormal anatomy, multiple access sites and different body systems.